Man Reveals How A Lady Apologized To Him In A Very Unusual Way

In the world today, it a normal thing for one to apologize after he/she has said or done something to hurt someone, and a man has recently revealed how a lady apologized to him after she insulted him on social media.

The man who was identified as Dapsy revealed how a lady, who is considered to be an influencer on twitter apologized to him after she said some things to him that made him feel insulted he wrote:

"I remember d day one popular female influencer insulted me in here, she later discovered dat she messed up. She entered my DM n said drop ur account details, me wey no get shame I dropped it, Like joke she credited my account with 526k."

"Moral: Ladies try to apologize with alert"


In his post, he mentioned that after the issue, she sent him a direct message (DM) and after apologizing, she asked for his account number and credited him with 526,000 naira, he went on to advice other ladies to learn how to apologize to men with credit alert and not just words.

1 Comments

Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form